WHAT YOU GET
At Victory Star Fitness we strive to provide the best programs and give back to our family.
- This challenge is about applying a lifestyle change that will take you out of your old habits and into new ones over the 6 weeks.
- Nutritional tracking and physical training to improve your fitness and wellbeing, with testing before and after the program to show improvements.
- Commit to the program requirements to get the full benefit of the 6 weeks!
- Cardio, Strength and Endurance, with improved knowledge, confidence and resilience, all gained within an engaging and supportive environment.
- Boxing-specific classes to teach the skills of the sport, as well as improving health and wellbeing through fitness.
- Catering to both experienced boxers and those doing it for the very first time!
- Offered both mornings and afternoons, Inner Warrior sessions are dynamic and engaging workouts.
- Every session is different, making use of a wide variety of exercises and equipment.
- Holistic strength/cardio sessions to improve not only physical development, but also coordination, posture and balance.
- To provide a platform for young students to develop key skills, encouraging participation, development and ability.
- Students first learn the basics and gradually build on their motor skills and overall wellbeing.
- Over time students are introduced to the more technical areas of boxing.
- A membership option granting access to the facility at any time, with full use of the equipment laid out within the gym.
- All new members given an induction on the use of the equipment available.
- This option gives flexibility to attend different classes throughout the day, paying only a per-session fee at the office.
- Discounts for local businesses, exclusive to VSF members (Currently only in Ballarat)
- Lakeview Restaurant, Start Café, MMA Fightstore, All Supplements, Fabulous Threading, The Stag Hairdressers, Bupa, SkyHigh Builders, Salt Rooms, Vodafone, First Choice Mechanic, Balance Massage/Acupuncture, Peaches Fruit and Veg